Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's here a bit early...

We usually don't get hit with this until early fall, but it's already here. The girls are sick. It started this past Saturday evening with Anna, just a little cough. Mere started showing signs on Monday. She is miserable today. I'm actually trying to decide right now whether or not to take her to the urgent care place here because I have a gut feeling her typical croup will show up in the middle of the night tonight as it usually does. We'll see.....I'm hoping for the best so she can feel well and rest, both of them. They are on their routine meds when this happens, nebulizer, inhaler, allergy meds, cough meds......you name it, they're on it. I'll update tomorrow probably. I play to get them into the doctor tomorrow so we don't go into the weekend with this.

No comments: